Friday 24 October 2008

Busy Week

As Tai-Pan of the Noble House, it is only seemly and fitting that I have an appropriate abode in which to dwell. This week I have been viewing and selecting from among the finest properties in the Netherlands. Sadly, nothing is available at the same altitude as the Tai-Pan's residence in Hong Kong.


A small property with a central location




A bit gothic for my taste




Quite modern...



And then I found this. It reminded me of home, and that terrible incident in Aberdeen Harbour. So I bought it as a business interest.


No repeats please


But where will the Tai-Pan's residence be in the Netherlands?

1 comment:

Quillan Gornt said...

Letting personal sentiments cloud your business judgement, Taipan?

PS - Didn't see you at the races yesterday. Cutting costs by not giving the Gulftream a good run?

Best of joss,